Solutions Architect, Aerospace - (Work Environment: Hybrid)
- Posted: November 27, 2022
At Computer Aided Technology we are combining the strength of our core values, our people, and our desire to exceed our customers' expectations to re-imagine the way we work. In most roles, we offer a flexible work environment that provides both remote and in-person office days to collaborate and meet with co-workers.
As part of our Software Solutions team, you will work with Consultants, Project Managers, and other team members to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as configuration and implementation skills. As an Architect resource, you will be responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific processes aligned with the Dassault Systmes platforms.
Solution Planning (specific to CATI Aerospace customers)
- Reviews business context for solutions to customer challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for solutions, specifically for customers in the Aerospace and Defense Industries
- Collaborate with sales in customer RFI/RFP development and delivery
- Collaborate with internal teams to define Customer Technology Roadmaps
- Conduct business transformation workshops with customers and CATI sales and technical teams
- Provide executive level presentations in all areas related to CATI software and services solutions, including Design/Engineering, PLM/Governance, Simulation, Manufacturing and Marketing
- Work with multiple customer functional groups, including Engineering, Quality, IT, Manufacturing and Management to understand business requirements.
- Leverage collaboration with software vendors for project success and customer satisfaction
- Be able to articulate the benefits of CATI solutions (specifically CATIA and ENOVIA platform solutions)
- Be responsible for presenting the CATI software product suite to customers
- Be responsible for learning new software technologies and engaging customers on business transformation plans
- BS in Aerospace Engineering or technology related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years working in the Aerospace industry (preferably engineering or program management focus)
- Understanding of product development processes
- Understanding of product lifecycle management processes
- Understanding of PLM applications preferred (3DEXPERIENCE Platform or ENOVIA preferred)
- Must have strong organizational and follow up skills
- Must be customer focused and service oriented
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Proficient problem solving and analytical ability
Who WE are: Founded in 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been a trailblazing and dedicated leading industry provider of product development solutions in the world of 3D Manufacturing and Engineering. With the help of our powerful portfolio of software, 3D printing, 3D scanning and metrology, PDM and PLM, design automation, and implementation solutions, CATI has created an award winning organization that helps its customers stay ahead of the game when it comes to developing and designing products. After experiencing tremendous growth, CATI boasts the title of Largest SOLIDWORKS Solutions Provider and #1 reseller of 3D Printers in the world! CATI is dedicated to teamwork, fostering a great workplace, and playing to win!
Why you'll love working at CATI:
- Hybrid working model
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and healthcare savings/spending account options
- Company paid benefits including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance
- Optional benefits such as pet, legal, identity protection, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), PTO, and Voluntary Time Off
- 401K with a generous employer match
- Professional development opportunities and certifications
- Casual office attire, with the exception of customer appointments
- Complimentary beverages and snacks provided in office
- Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?