· You will consult with customers via inbound telephone calls on their unique business needs while seeking opportunities for add-on products that work with existing core products to help them reach their online goals.
· You are expected to meet performance and quality standards set by the Inbound Sales department in a highly metrics-driven operation.
o Metrics could include but are not limited to: customer availability, number of calls, length of calls, customer satisfaction survey scores, “WOW” (call quality) scores, and sales goals.
· You will demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
· You will have a deep understanding of GoDaddy products and services and demonstrate a strong knowledge of internet and email technology.
· You will troubleshoot GoDaddy products as needed in order to deliver stellar customer service.
· 6+ months of customer service and/or sales experience.
· Ability to deliver an amazing “WOW” customer service experience.
· Open to developing your sales skills, closing sales effectively, and overcoming objections.
· Ability to learn and adapt to new environments, processes, and systems quickly and thrive in a dynamic, changing environment.
· Ability to build rapport with new and existing customers while multi-tasking and following a consultative sales approach.
· Ability to multi-task multiple systems and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently.
· Most schedules require availability to work at least one weekend day.
· Because we’re passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires a regular and consistent physical presence in the office to assist them. It also requires the ability to work schedules with pre-defined breaks and lunch periods.
· Do you already work at GoDaddy? All internal candidates must meet our internal transition requirements (click here to view).
This position will be for our 2nd & 3rd shift teams.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion,sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.