GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Billing is an integral part of the inbound sales team, and you will be responsible for addressing billing-related inquiries, renewing services appropriately, working to identify new opportunities to improve business outcomes, and handling any other billing-related matters in customer accounts. Do you love to guide customers to success? In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver an outstanding customer experience, provide insight, and educate customers on account management.
- Taking ownership over everything in a customer’s account in relation to billing.
- Adhering to a strict refund policy and administering refunds when appropriate.
- Consulting with customers toward new products and services that will help their businesses succeed.
- Complete a rigorous training and onboarding program to learn about GoDaddy tools and solutions.
- You are expected to meet daily and monthly performance standards set by the Billing department, which include but are not limited to: sales targets, customer availability, customer satisfaction survey scores, and quality assurance.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently handle multiple accounts while de-escalating retention calls and winning the customer over by effective consultation.
- Willingness to develop sales skills, including learning to close effectively and overcoming objections.
- Ability to work efficiently with strong attention to detail and ability to build rapport.
- Because we’re passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires regular and consistent physical presence in the office to assist them. It also requires the ability to work schedules with pre-defined breaks and lunch periods. Most schedules require availability to work at least one weekend day.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Sales experience and motivation to work with a high sense of urgency.
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a high-volume, high-energy environment.
- Desire to take complete ownership of customer issues and provide a truly extraordinary experience, one customer at a time.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.