Enterprise Sales Director
Our Enterprise Sales Director position is a remote position working from the road and your home office located in the continental United States.
Our first product has sublime retention/recurring revenue.. We're on a mission to end childhood vision impairment globally. You'll put points on the board: strengthen our culture of visibility, lead everything related to money and unit economics, and report to the CEO.
Keep reading if you've been longing to use your gifts and experiences as a sales hunter to help humans flourish. This opportunity isn't for everyone, but if you're exhausted by Corporate America, looking to be the "CEO" of your territory, seeking a company with a strong mission, and strong desire to contribute and make an impact than this may be the exact opportunity for you.
What You Will Do
- Growth: Ability to lead and navigate a complex sell identifying key stakeholders, dissecting customer buying process, and positioning GoCheck Kids as standard of care for Vision Screening across a health system Pediatric and Primary care network and large medical groups.
- Goal Focus: You will create and execute an annual territory business plan to meet and exceed your sales objectives.
- Pipeline Growth: you will be responsible for pipeline growth in the Enterprise Health System and large medical group market by teaming with marketing & SDR using best practice outbound prospecting tactics to engage prospective customers.
- Customer Advocate: you can play a vital role by helping to build a better product and client experience. Leverage your customer-facing experience to drive product improvements and contribute to business strategy by obsession on customer satisfaction and be the internal voice of the customer providing market feedback.
- Mastery: Become an expert on pediatric vision care solution selling, childhood vision impairment, and healthcare economics related to Vision Screening. Ability to construct a ROI and create a financial win along with the clinical and operational benefits.
- Collaborate: you will partner with our Customer Success team to foster the transition from sales cycle to client adoption. In addition you will be expected to share learnings that every GoTeam member can thrive together.
- Stage Presence: you will be comfortable selling in a virtual world and utilizing virtual selling best practices for engaging stakeholders at the clinical, management, executive level. Post pandemic the agility to engage customers in a hybrid model (Virtual & In Person).
What you bring
- A passion for the hunt.
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
- Proven track record of Enterprise or Health System sales success.
- Confidence and comfort in calling on all levels of a health system.
- Hunger to win and passion for making a difference in health and/or education.
- Love moving at startup speed and hate being in a slow-moving bureaucracy.
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral.
- Effective and inspiring storyteller and presenter, with ability to connect a digital health solution to a customers pain-gain.
What is Expected
- Integrity is your #1 value.
- Unwavering commitment to grow and win.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- SalesForce, Power-point, Excel, Google docs.
- > 4 years Enterprise Sales experience.
- Software, medical device, and/or healthcare industry experience (SaaS is a plus).
- 35% Travel required
GoCheck Kids is saving children's vision and potential every day. Thousands of pediatricians use technology to detect vision problems early, when they can still be treated. One in five children has invisible risk factors, making vision impairment the most prevalent disabling condition among children. GoCheck is backed by Marc Benioff (Founder/CEO of Salesforce.com), WakeMed Innovations Venture Fund, CU Healthcare Innovation Fund and many others.
Go Check KidsNashville, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.