Salesforce Business Analyst
Why is this role important?
The Business Operations & Analytics team at GoCanvas plays a critical role in defining and driving strategic, operational and organizational improvements across the company to impact key performance indicators.
GoCanvas is seeking a passionate, technical Salesforce Business Analyst to join our growing operations team. We are looking for someone who is excited about growing their career and learning from a seasoned leadership team across both operations and sales. This person is action and process oriented, organized and can adapt in a rapidly changing, high growth SaaS company. This role will be responsible for providing solutions and recommendations to salesforce.com to support Sales, Services, Marketing, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance.
- Technical administrator of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customize and implement fields, workflows, page layouts, dashboards and reports on Salesforce.com
- Provide day-to-day troubleshooting and support for our rapidly growing pool of end-users
- Develop procedures to increase operational efficiency and data quality
- Create training materials and train users on system utilization and best practices
- Run analysis on existing database to identify existing trends and provide strategic recommendations for future developments
- Evangelize and drive user adoption across the organization
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve integrations with other systems
- Translate analytics into product requirements to ensure we are always providing a world-class product to our customers
- 1+ years of technical administrative experience with Salesforce.com
- Excellent project management and Excel skills
- Creativity, communicative, competence and team player attitude
- Willingness to learn and to break the norm
- Good time management and ability to work in a structured and ambitious way
- Strong analytical ability and interest in data analysis
Awesome to Have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADMN 201) strongly preferred
- Experience in APEX, SQL, HTML languages is a plus
- Experience working with third-party integrations such as Infer, DocuSign, Pardot, Velocify, LeanData, ZenDesk
- Proficiency with Lightning UI and Salesforce1 app configuration
- What does success look like?
- Reduction in non-selling time/increase in sales productivity
- Increase in sales management coaching time
- Increase in data hygiene and accuracy
So, What’s GoCanvas?
GoCanvas is a mobile platform that makes it simple for business to automate how work is done, replacing outdated process and expensive paperwork. The GoCanvas App works on smartphones and tablets, helping companies easily collect information across their organization, share it instantly with others and gain real-time insight on their business operations. GoCanvas can be easily customized by all types of businesses to empower their workforce, unleashing the value in data across the organization to help better connect with colleagues and engage more effectively with customers. Automating millions of workplace activities for well-known brands like UnderArmour, Pepsi, Honda and Red Bull means there's a good chance you have been around someone using GoCanvas in the past 24 hours, making us one of the fastest growing mobile platforms in the world.
Named as one of “the 10 best business apps you need right now” by CNN, GoCanvas has been featured as a leader in the mobile app space in The Washington Post, TechCrunch, DCInno, and Entrepreneur Magazine, among others. Network World recently highlighted our corporate volunteer program, called Ante Up, which encourages employees to adopt a not-for-profit they’re passionate about, donate the GoCanvas technology and spend two weeks of paid time off in the field learning how they do business.
We’re very proud to have been honored as The Washington Business Journal “Best Place To Work” in 2016 and to have won the Northern Virginia Technology Council’s 2016 “Hot Ticket Award for Hottest Company Culture”. In 2017, we were recognized by Deloitte as one of their “Fast 500 Technology Companies” and “Best in Biz” as the Fastest Growing Company of the Year. This year our amazing journey continues as one of the 2018 “DCA Live Red Hot Companies” and The Muse “20 Companies Who Are Champions for Diversity”! We’re on a mission to continue fostering an amazing culture for people who like to make an impact and enjoy collaborating.
What GoCanvas Brings
We believe hiring the right people is THE most important thing we do. We take our company values seriously and look for these traits in everyone we hire: Empathy, Innovation, Authenticity, Impactful, Team Player and Cheeky/Fun Loving. We believe in giving people the freedom to get things done, but that they should also have accountability for their key metrics, think and act like owners of our business and be able to work in a flat organizational structure. We provide an environment that allows for innovation and creativity as well as a chance for highly motivated individuals to have fun at work.
Based in Reston, Virginia, we have an amazing open office with unlimited snacks, free drinks, and collaboration areas. To better help us revolutionize how work gets done around the globe, we also have offices in London and Sydney. You can learn more about recent activities on our blog updates and our cultural values on our CEO blog.
While we believe culture trumps perks, we are proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet our team members’ needs.
- Competitive Compensation
- Equity Ownership
- Entrepreneurial Vacation Policy (sometimes known as unlimited vacation)
- 14 Company-Paid Holidays, which rotate annually, but always include Earth Day and one other day significant to GoCanvas, such as Steve Jobs’ birthday
- An ideal Reston Town Center location with an abundance of FREE covered parking, dozens of restaurants, 45 retail stores, a movie theater, outdoor concerts, all within walking distance of the office
- Company-subsidized healthy lunches
- Medical Insurance, where the Employee Only level of coverage is free!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account depending upon your medical plan selection
- Basic Term Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k plan with employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
Must not require a work permit.
No 3rd party recruiting firms submitting candidates from job sites.