GoCanvas is looking for a creative, passionate and client-focused person to join our Customer Support team. This is an entry-level position although customer support and tech knowledge is plus.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Support, you mission will be to support potential and existing subscribers via chat, phone and/or email, from resolving technical issues, to changing passwords and answering questions about our product’s features. This is an incredibly meaningful role at GoCanvas as you not only help accelerate our customers’ time to value in deploying GoCanvas apps on our platform but you also serve as a brand ambassador and impact our subscribers’ overall satisfaction.
Your Most Important Initiatives
- Work with clients via chat, phone and/or email for technical issues
- Forge collaborative working relationships with internal teams such as product, development and professional services
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to product management based on customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying GoCanvas
- Stay informed and knowledgeable regarding new operating system (iOS and Android) releases
- Document found issues and steps to reproduce
- Review crash reports from mobile applications
- Investigate issues reported by customers
- Develop and execute automated/manual test procedures
What Success Looks Like
- Responding to new support cases across all channels within set SLA hours (Service Level Agreement)
- Working with our Customer Success team to help maintain high NPS score (Net Promoter Score)
- Resolve all cases within 72 hours
- Working with the GoCanvas Community manager to help produce technical content
What You Bring
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands, multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- A confident and engaging personality that shines over the phone
- Ability to exercise your empathy muscle when dealing with clients of varying technical aptitudes
- Self-motivation to not only become an individual leader, but a team player ready to establish GoCanvas as a globally dominant force (hint: a strong work ethic will take you far!)
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage workload effectively and stay focused under pressure
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a high level to determine appropriate path to resolution
- Good research and software testing skills
- Knowledge of mobile applications
- 1 + years of relevant work experience in a customer service-oriented environment or interest in getting into the tech field, we will provide training.
So, What’s GoCanvas?
GoCanvas is a mobile platform that makes it simple for business to automate how work is done, replacing outdated process and expensive paperwork. The GoCanvas App works on smartphones and tablets, helping companies easily collect information across their organization, share it instantly with others and gain real-time insight on their business operations. GoCanvas can be easily customized by all types of businesses to empower their workforce, unleashing the value in data across the organization to help better connect with colleagues and engage more effectively with customers. Automating millions of workplace activities for well-known brands like UnderArmour, Pepsi, Honda and Red Bull means there's a good chance you have been around someone using GoCanvas in the past 24 hours, making us one of the fastest growing mobile platforms in the world.
Named as one of “the 10 best business apps you need right now” by CNN, GoCanvas has been featured as a leader in the mobile app space in The Washington Post, TechCrunch, DCInno, and Entrepreneur Magazine, among others. Network World recently highlighted our corporate volunteer program, called Ante Up, which encourages employees to adopt a not-for-profit they’re passionate about, donate the GoCanvas technology and spend two weeks of paid time off in the field learning how they do business. We’re proud to have been honored as a Washington Business Journal Best Place To Work 2016 and to have won the Northern Virginia Technology Council’s 2016 Hot Ticket Award for Hottest Company Culture. We’re on a mission to continue fostering an amazing culture for people who like to make an impact and enjoy collaborating.
What GoCanvas Brings
We believe hiring the right people is THE most important thing we do. We take our company values seriously and look for these traits in everyone we hire: Empathy, Innovation, Authenticity, Impactful, Team Player and Cheeky/Fun Loving. We believe in giving people the freedom to get things done, but that they should also have accountability for their key metrics, think and act like owners of our business and be able to work in a flat organizational structure. We provide an environment that allows for innovation and creativity as well as a chance for highly motivated individuals to have fun at work.
Based in Reston, Virginia, we have an amazing open office with unlimited snacks, free drinks, and collaboration areas. To better help us revolutionize how work gets done around the globe, we also have offices in London and Sydney. You can learn more about recent activities on our blog updates and our cultural values on our CEO blog.
While we believe culture trumps perks, we are proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet our team members’ needs.
- Competitive Compensation
- Equity Ownership
- Entrepreneurial Vacation Policy (sometimes known as unlimited vacation)
- 14 Company-Paid Holidays, which rotate annually, but always include Earth Day and one other day significant to GoCanvas, such as Steve Jobs’ birthday
- An ideal Reston Town Center location with an abundance of FREE covered parking, dozens of restaurants, 45 retail stores, a movie theater, outdoor concerts, all within walking distance of the office
- Company-Subsidized healthy lunches
- Medical Insurance, where the Employee Only level of coverage is free!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account depending upon your medical plan selection
- Basic Term Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k plan with employer match
- Parental Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
No 3rd party recruiting firms submitting candidates from job sites.