Human Resources Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At GoBolt (Bolt), we provide a technology-driven, customer-centric and sustainable approach to ecommerce and last-mile logistics for businesses of all sizes from local brands to large national retailers. By operating as an extension of our customer's team, we deliver best-in-class services every step of the way. Spurred by our recent Series B raise of $115M that included prominent investors such as IKEA, we're building North Americas largest electric vehicle fleet to help bring sustainability to an industry notorious for its heavy impact on the environment. Our goal is to be carbon negative by 2023. We are in high growth mode and building for the future, which is where you come in.
We are seeking a progressive People & Culture Assistant to support our People & Culture Team. The ideal candidate is passionate about making a difference every day in a fast-paced, high-growth company, and comes with a desire to be proactive and an eye for managing the details, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
- This position is based in a warehouse environment and schedule may vary in order to effectively partner with on-site Operation teams
- Supporting site Operations with attendance and performance management, employee experience, and manager support
- Courteous, efficient delivery of assistance and response to employees within the site
- Administration: data processing into HRIS, attendance management, performance management
- Complete and report daily/weekly metric analysis, reporting to Operations and P&C leaders
- Organize and maintain employee records
- Ad hoc project support/org charts/reporting as required
- Full shift flexibility including, holidays and weekends
- Administrative experience with specific experience with HRIS and payroll systems
- Bachelors degree or College Diploma in Human Resources or Administration or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated experience managing data and metrics reporting
- Excellent written/oral communications skills, strong attention to detail
- Customer service mindset with the ability to be tactful and handle situations with discretion and confidentiality
- Solid work ethic with the ability to multitask
- A strong sense of urgency and bias for action
- A quick-learner with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of Canada's fastest growing companies.
Our team at Bolt is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a competitive environment. Here at Bolt we will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family.
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and importance of a diverse workforce. Bolt is committed to providing assistance during all phases of the employment cycle, including recruiting through to the end of the employment relationship. If you require accommodation because of injury, illness or disability during any portion of Bolts recruiting process, please let us know by contacting your recruiter point of contact, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
Get fresh Human Resources Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.