Manager, Growth Marketing
As the Manager, Growth Marketing, you will drive a comprehensive growth strategy, including buyer engagement, acquisition, nurture, and conversion to quickly scale Vyond’s customer acquisition and expansion strategy. You’ll have a proven track record that showcases your ability to identify marketing channels, solutions, and ideas that will efficiently drive new customers to the brand and increase revenue. In this role, you will find ways to boost current revenue sources and open new sources without overburdening the business with expenses, increasing churn, or shortening customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Plan - Establish quarterly plan for growth marketing function
- Forecast - Properly forecast growth across channels and at conversion level in conjunction with marketing and sales leadership
- Collaborate - Collaborate with other marketing functions including corporate marketing and product marketing to ensure the team’s ability to execute against the plan
- Communicate - Maintain strong partnerships with Marketing, Sales, and Channel organizations, ensuring ongoing alignment on strategy, pipeline goals and revenue achievement
- Manage - Build, inspire and lead a high-performing team dedicated to accelerating the sales pipeline through experimentation/learning, excellence in execution and continuous process improvement.
- Create and deliver targeted Product Led Growth initiatives leveraging product-qualified opportunities.
- Craft and execute ongoing customer expansion campaigns to influence complete lifecycle buying behaviors within the existing customer base.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 6+ years of B2B growth experience at a SaaS or technology company
- 2+ years of experience managing a demand generation team
- Experience scaling B2B growth programs, with focus on ABM structure into the tens of millions in ARR
- Proven expertise in creating and executing multi-touch, multi-channel marketing programs that leverage inbound and outbound tactics
- Prior hands-on experience with various marketing and analytics tools in the Martech stack, including: SixSense, Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, Google Search Console and Analytics, advertising platforms, data providers, intent platforms, content marketing tools, and Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with buyer’s journey and marketing funnel stages
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively
- A passion for customers and problem-solving, desire to go deep and become familiar with the customer’s technical and business environment
- Ability to work well in a startup environment, and a desire to move quickly while wearing many hats
GoAnimateSan Mateo, CA
BusinessView All GoAnimate Jobs
Get fresh Manager, Growth Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.