Quality walk specialist/ Customer Service Representative
A Local Home Builder is looking for a candidate to join our team as a Quality Walk specialist /Customer Service Representative, skilled with new home prep, punch list work. Our construction company focuses on developing multi-family apartments to fractional residence clubs to luxury private residential resort/club communities to primary home communities. We are in need of a dedicated Customer Service Representative who can work with our clients and residents as needed in a friendly professional manner.
Duties and expectations
- Quality Walk specialist /Customer Service Representative candidates will be capable of performing corrective tasks related to all residential building trades including drywall, painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and more.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. We can train someone with the right work ethic, but have a strong preference for past experience within the construction or property management fields.
- Quality Walk specialist /Customer Service Representative candidate also must have the ability to "prep" new homes and get them clean and ready for turnover to new home owners and or for owner inspection walks.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Quality Walk specialist /Customer Service Representative will provide these new buyers with assurance and peace of mind in their new home.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Quality Walk specialist /Customer Service Representative- responsibly and respectfully conduct home-owner walk-throughs, service requests warranty repairs, inspections, and structural/landscape alterations.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by coordinating with management
- Process contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Quality Walk specialist /Customer Service Representative- will be guiding home owners through presentations, delivery, and post closing processes- working closely with all member of the team to ensure timely and comprehensive follow-up for the home-owners specifications and concerns- prioritizing and organizing lists of warrant able items to be completed- maintaining homeowner files for assigned subdivisions- administering warranty cost controls- working with construction on delivery of completed homes and scheduling/verifying work of subcontractors and subcontractors
- Quality Walk specialist /Customer Service Representative will be responsible for representing and supporting our company to home-buyers.
We have a remarkably high success rate in placing the right person in the right job. What’s our secret? We go out of our way to make personal connections to find the right staff right now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.