Administrative Assistant for Construction Company
Go-Staff National City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a full-service residential and commercial solar installer, serving all of Southern California. We have a talented and dedicated team of technicians who share a passion for the Renewable Energy industry. We handle everything from permitting to installation and provide services such as roofing, electrical, battery storage, car ports, and EV Changers. We are looking for passionate individuals, driven and hungry to grow in our team long-term.
We are currently in need for an Administrative Assistant that will undertake various office tasks, and help support our office Accountant, and keep this office running smoothly.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Customer service: Answering frequently asked questions from applicants and employees in regards to standard policies, benefits, and hiring processes
- Pulling permits
- Providing administrative and accounting support to make sure office runs smoothly
- Assisting with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Assisting with subcontractor management
- Assisting with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, etc.
- Performing other administrative duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Must be ambitious, self-driven and hungry for growth
- Previous administrative experience in a construction setting
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must be able to work weekends when needed and early mornings
- Possess a vehicle with full auto insurance coverage
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Must be goal oriented and have a track record of efficiency and production
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, and Typing)
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities and functions
- Must have a clean driving record, a vehicle, and a CA Driver License
Go-Staff, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All decisions regarding recruiting, screening, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, pay, training, benefits and other conditions of employment will be made based on valid job qualifications and business reasons. All such decisions will be made without discrimination due to any characteristic or condition (including, but not limited to, criminal history) protected by federal, state, or local law.
We have a remarkably high success rate in placing the right person in the right job. What’s our secret? We go out of our way to make personal connections to find the right staff right now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Go-StaffWhy Work Here?
GO-STAFF offers competitive wages and we pride ourselves in finding the right fit for you!
Go-Staff, Inc. is a family owned and operated full-service staffing company serving all of Southern California. We excel at placing job seekers in positions that are right for them, and we help employers in a wide variety of fields find talented employees that meet their needs. We have a remarkably high success rate in placing the right person in the right job. What’s our secret? We go out of our way to make personal connections to find the right staff right now. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.