Commercial Construction Project Manager - Ground Up - Escondido, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a rapidly growing General Contractor specializing in commercial tenant improvement projects, restaurant, civil, and commercial preservation projects. We are a professional, yet family-oriented team that works and plays hard together. Our company completes projects between $500k and $30 million dollars and up and we need a Dynamic Project Manager to join our family! Our Project Manager must have at least 5 years of proven and verifiable success managing commercial ground up and federal projects. Experience in federal and infrastructure is highly desired. Our company is growing quickly and the exciting work keeps rolling in! This is a long term opportunity to work close to home on new and exciting building and renovation jobs.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Ensures that projects are built according to plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that quality standards are maintained
• Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
• Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression
• Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
• Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets
• Maintains, tracks, and reports all financial aspects of the project including forecasts and billings, this requires extensive use of Microsoft Excel and written formulas.
• Manages the procurement process including subcontractor/trade/supplier negotiations and awards
Required Job Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on Project Management experience on commercial ground up and federal projects
• Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, costs, budgets, and current construction practices and methodology
• Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders and understand and interpret those stakeholders’ needs.
• Capable of anticipating constructability issues in moderate to complex situations and creating new solutions in the construction plan and schedule
• Strong negotiation skills; ability to influence and persuade others to reach consensus
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
• Other software used in this position includes: Procore, Plangrid, Tsheets, Smartsheet, Quickbooks, Sketchup, and Bluebeam. Familiarity with these types of software preferred.
• Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering, or related discipline preferred
• Estimating experience preferred
We have a remarkably high success rate in placing the right person in the right job. What’s our secret? We go out of our way to make personal connections to find the right staff right now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Go-Staff, Inc. Skilled TradesWhy Work Here?
Go-Staff is a collaborative, supportive, fun workplace dedicated to providing our clients with the right staff, right now!
Go-Staff, Inc. is a family owned and operated full-service staffing company serving all of Southern California. We excel at placing job seekers in positions that are right for them, and we help employers in a wide variety of fields find talented employees that meet their needs. We have a remarkably high success rate in placing the right person in the right job. What’s our secret? We go out of our way to make personal connections to find the right staff right now. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ConstructionView all jobs at Go-Staff, Inc. Skilled Trades