User Experience Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Go Maverick Group has a large, corporate client who is looking for a UX Manager. The Manager of User Experience will be responsible for providing customer-centric user experiences for our client's digital products, website and mobile apps connecting his/her extensive UX knowledge with business goals.
You will partner with business leads, marketing teams, product management, agencies, technical teams, field associates and customers to design innovative, industry leading digital products and integrated customer experiences across all channels. You will work with their internal teams and partner with external design teams to drive the UX process including concepting, research, functional design, wireframing, customer behavioral analysis, UI development, prototyping, implementation and usability testing.
The successful candidate for this role will be a digital user experience leader with a track record of thought leadership, innovation and results within an omni-channel environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- UX leader that can provide direction and can contribute to the growth of a team of high performing and skilled user experience professionals.
- Manage UX resources to design best-in-class experiences supported by UX research, design and usability principals across all digital properties.
- Drive the UX discovery process to uncover needs and insights through UX research activities such as contextual inquiry, journey mapping and competitive analysis to inform the design solutions.
- Synthesize multiple sources of input (data, business stakeholders, client research, design) and arrive at high quality decisions.
- Develop and present user flows, wireframes and prototypes to communicate concepts and align stakeholders on proposed design solutions.
- Support strategies to drive site performance and KPI results through UX design solutioning.
- Conduct and oversee formative UX research to shape design decisions and measure the effectiveness of designed solutions.
- Ensure that what is designed and released is of the highest quality, is a well-tested and enhances the overall user experience
- Partner with creative team to guide the purposed experience to ensure it is an impactful and effective execution of the experience.
- Contribute to establishing design methodologies, processes and specs that will be used in the design and development lifecycle, integrating with our delivery model.
- Develop, communicate, align and establish the vision, strategies, prioritization and execution needed to transform the customer experience via digital across products and properties.
- Work with stakeholders, business leads, product management, and IT to deliver and launch digital products that will contribute to business goals, transform end-to-end consumer journey over time and position us as a UX leader.
- Develop and foster external agency relationships, provide leadership and direction to ensure best in class experiences across all digital properties.
- 6+ years of experience as a UX professional.
- 2+ years of experience leading UX teams.
- Proven success in improving the customer experience in an omni-channel environment.
- Advocacy for simplicity and customer-centricity.
- Comfort with a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Understanding of user-centered design fundamentals, interaction design principles and user research techniques.
- Proficient in industry tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision or Axure.
- Experience conceiving and documenting solutions through user flows, wireframes, personas, journey mapping and prototypes.
- Hands-on experience working with diverse groups of stakeholders to lead them through design proposals and gain alignment on an experience journey.
- Project and time management skills with a track record of accomplishing goals on time.
Our client offers a competitive salary, Fortune 200 benefits, hybrid work from home situation, generous PTO, along with a strong career path for growth.
Go Maverick Group
BusinessView all jobs at Go Maverick Group