GTRI- IBM ETL Developer (660943)
Go Intellects Inc Atlanta, GA
- Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB ID- GTRI- IBM ETL Developer (660943) - Atlanta, GA
NOTE: Candidates must go on our W-2 or Independent/1099 Contracting. NO THIRD PARTIES.
Work Status: US Citizen, GC or Authorized to work - Sponsorship not available.
Location: Atlanta, GA (State of Georgia)
Duration: 11/01/2021 to 06/30/2022
Submittals due: 10/22/2021
Interviews: Either Web Cam or In Person
Background check: Extensive criminal history background check will be required. We cannot submit candidates with recent histories (go back seven years) of extensive driving, drug, robbery or any other illegal activity. Any criminal activity on the background check will eliminate the candidate from consideration. If selected, please make certain that you inform all candidates that they will have to complete this criminal background check prior to starting.
Seeking candidate to design, develop, test, debug, implement and maintain Extract, Transformation & Load (ETL) system. Includes workflows, mapping, scripts and stored procedures to support business application needs.
Georgia Tech Research Institute – GTRI
Work Schedule: 100% Remote
Design, develop, test, debug, implement and maintain Extract, Transformation & Load (ETL) system. Includes workflows, mapping, scripts and stored procedures to support business application needs.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
This position will interact on a consistent basis with management and personnel within GTRI Enterprise Systems, OIT - Enterprise Information System group, external solution providers, and campus units. This position typically will advise and counsel: GTRI Enterprise Systems management and personnel within OIT - Enterprise Information System group, external solution providers, and campus units. This position will supervise: NA.
- Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Perform source to target data mapping.
- Review and assess business rules, project plans, development and test specifications.
- Create and run tests on all solutions while optimizing ETL processes.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate changes internally and externally.
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of production ETL processes. Monitor production processes and respond to errors and emergency issues.
- Collaborate with business units to provide information as appropriate.
- Document all ETL processes.
- Mentor other ETL developers in the team
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Years of experience required for this job: 5 – 8 years of experience with Data Stage and extensive experience in web service-based integrations.
Experience with Data Stage Administration, Information Server Console.
Certifications or licenses required for this job:
Certifications or licenses preferred:
Specialized skills required for this job:
• Data Modeling
• Data Warehousing
• IBM Infosphere DataStage Tools
• Web Service Integrations
• Oracle SQL
• Must be a US citizen.
Go Intellects Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Go Intellects Inc