Civil Design Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Go Civil Engineering is seeking a full-time project engineer/designer to work in Civil 3D assisting the project manager with civil engineering and land development projects. Responsibilities include designing primarily land development project (subdivisions, grading plans, supporting documents) in Civil 3D, redlines, reviewing project plans, specifications and quantities, coordination with clients and municipalities related to plan review, communication and meetings with clients, working as a team to meet deadlines, and be willing to be trained and grow skill set.
- Job Location: Cedar City, UT and will require relocation.
- Some Relocation Assistance Provided
- Proficient in Autocad Civil 3D (specifically surfaces, alignments, assemblies, corridors, sheet sets, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of civil engineering design, practices and procedures
- Proficient in thorough preparation of construction documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Willingness to learn company design methods/procedures and take direction
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines with the design team
- 5 years’ experience in the civil engineering and/or land surveying fields
- Hydrology, Drainage Studies and Autodesk SSA is a plus
- AS CAD technologies, BS Civil Engineering, PE or EIT preferred
- Experience with construction or working with different municipalities is a plus
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- On-the-job training in engineering, and land surveying
- Excellent growth environment
Go Civil EngineeringWhy Work Here?
Competitive pay based on experience, medical insurance, short and long term disability.
Since 2011, Go Civil Engineering has provided a wide range of land development consulting services for landowners, real estate developers, and public agencies to bring their creative visions to life. We work closely with our clients to study engineering and development alternatives to provide quality projects on time and on budget for residential, commercial and public projects. Go Civil offers a broad range of services throughout the southwestern United States and routinely works in Utah, Nevada and Arizona. Our current staff includes 7 people with a broad range of experience and diversity of interests. We specialize in land development, subdivisions, house plans, structural engineering, hydrology and navigating the complex world of permitting/municipal regulation. The majority of our work continues to be performed for repeat clients, contractors and developers. We are proud to be based in Cedar City and continue to play a vital role in the shaping of communities in Southern Utah.
590 N. 800 W.Salt Lake City, UT