Brand Ambassador - Local Marketing & Social Media
- Expired: January 29, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking a job opportunity that allows you to engage with your local community? Do you want to promote a brand that encourages adventure and excitement? Go Ape USA, an industry-leading high ropes and zipline operator, is currently seeking a Brand Ambassador to support its local marketing and social media initiatives. Go Ape offers its team a connected, challenging, and rewarding career. Our team is made up of highly diverse, yet like-minded individuals that share an adventurous spirit.
Team members receive several perks including:
- Flexible scheduling
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Unlimited admission
- Commission Program
- Discounted merchandise and tickets
- Referral bonuses
- Employee reward programs
- Access to our Adventure Fund!
As a Brand Ambassador, your responsibilities will include:
- Attend and participate in local marketing events, including the set-up and tear-down of event equipment such as tents, tables, displays, and other items according to marketing specifications.
- Understand the activities offered to sell the course to potential guests.
- Engage with and increase audience on social media (e.g., Instagram, TikTok) and email list subscribers through local events and other social media efforts.
- Create social media content in line with the goals set out by the Site Manager.
- Distribute and restock promotional materials within the local market at both existing and new businesses.
- Support marketing and sales initiatives by promoting brand awareness.
- Execute local market research to identify possible partners, groups, or sales leads.
- Submit regular reports to the Site Manager, marketing liaison, and/or sales representatives, sharing updates on project execution.
- Represent the Go Ape brand and culture by keeping Guest WOW at the forefront of all interactions.
We don't require any specific experience, but qualified applicants must:
- Attend both weekday and weekend events, during the day and evening
- Possess a Valid Driver's License and have reliable transportation
- Have basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Be comfortable with Social Media Platforms (Instagram, TikTok)
- Love the outdoors
- Comfortable interacting with guests and providing exceptional customer service
- Have access to resources that allow posting to and managing social media accounts
Our team is comprised of many different experiences and backgrounds. Some of our most successful team members came from completely different industries, such as customer service, recreation, retail, landscaping, and teaching just to name a few! We are looking for individuals who support and exemplify our values every day! If you are interested in joining us in our mission to encourage everyone to live life adventurously, we encourage you to apply.
Pay Rate: Starting at $12.50/hr
Pay Type: Hourly
Schedule: Flexible scheduling available
Status: Part-time (10-20 hours per week)
Go Ape is an EEO Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process please email email@example.com.
Go Ape River Legacy Park LLC
Get fresh Social Media Ambassador jobs daily straight to your inbox!