Localization Business Analyst
Glyph Language Services Spokane, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Glyph Language Services is currently seeking a razor-sharp, experienced, self-directed and enthusiastic Localization Business Analyst to join our exceptionally high-functioning localization team. The Localization Business Analyst plays a vital role in Glyph’s organization, serving as the link between sales and production.
The Glyph Business Analyst must have a knack for strategic thinking and business process improvement and a good knowledge of the tools and methods of the LSP industry. If you’re energized by problem solving and love digging into technology, this position is an opportunity for you to shine. You’ll be serving the needs of some of the top-tier software, retail and financial services organizations in the world, so you must thrive in high energy environments. This job may be performed remotely.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Supporting Account Management and Sales by analyzing work requests, delivering scope metrics, planning project timelines, determining task flow, creating project line items and calculating pricing
- Managing project analysis data, configurations, building custom workflows and project data in Glyph’s TMS (XTRF), as well as researching new features in support of ongoing development strategy
- Ensuring accurate file management and file versioning at the start of assigned projects
- Managing a team of support staff, effectively distributing tasks for analysis, file Prep and DTP, managing prioritization and ensuring timely delivery of work product
Qualifications, experience and required skills include
- Professional experience working with Translation Management Systems, preferably XTRF
- Advanced skills with localization applications, preferably memoQ, TRADOS
- Familiarity with DTP applications, especially Adobe Creative Suite, and courseware authoring tools, such as Articulate
- Localization engineering and software localization experience preferred
- Experience managing a team of contributors with varying degrees of skill in technical tasks, providing guidance and encouragement while ensuring timely delivery of high quality work
- Outstanding eye for detail
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Expertise in standard office software (Microsoft Office)
- Technical education, preferably in Localization Technology and CAT tools; University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Matching 401(k)
Location & Travel
- This is a remote position; job duties can be performed anywhere in the U.S. or Latin America
- Occasional travel to home office in Spokane WA may be required
About Glyph Language Services
Glyph Language Services offers comprehensive translation and localization services for eLearning, web, corporate communications, software and multimedia projects. Glyph delivers language services that empower its clients to grow globally through a combination of strategic vision, industry-leading tools and practices, top-flight linguist talent, cultural savvy and a deep focus on customer needs. Glyph was founded in 2001 in Seattle, WA and is now based in Spokane, WA.
Glyph is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Glyph is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If this speaks to you, click Apply Now to complete an application and submit your current résumé/CV and cover letter outlining any relevant work experience and/or credentials that you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Glyph Language Services
BusinessView all jobs at Glyph Language Services