Account Executive (Software Sales)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Glue Up is looking for an energetic, strategic self-starter to join our diverse team. This individual will be expected to use a consultative selling approach to engage and build relationships with prospects, assess their business needs, qualify them as fit for our solutions and follow-up to close the sale. The Account Executive is responsible for both placing outbound calls to potential customers and handling inbound leads.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, strong coordination ability, a sharp analytical sense, a startup mindset and should be able to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
With an amazing base plus commission comp structure, we are looking for a sales rockstar to join our US team. We are a fast-growing, international company with offices in 11 different countries and our presence in over 60 countries and growing!
About the Role
- Work directly with customers via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to sell potential customers to purchase new products and/or services
- Educates customers on product offerings and services and solving their needs with our solution
- Follows up with customer via telephone or email following initial sales contact
- Maintain and update database and customer records
- Continued product education to better service customer calls
- Maintains accurate daily record of sales qualified leads in sales tracker.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Business or related field.
- Creative, enthusiastic thinker and passion for learning
- 4+ years experience as SDR or in a sales role (able to manage and close large / small sales deals and work closely with customer success team).
- Strong customer service and telesales skills
- Assertive, out-going entrepreneurial spirit
- Get-it-done attitude, not afraid to roll up the sleeves to get things done in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experienced in Web Based Applications and Windows
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
About Glue Up
Founded in 2013, Glue up, formerly EventBank, provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 60+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. Glue Up has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, USA, LATAM and Russia.
Our core products are Event Management Software and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software.
For more information, visit glueup.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
Two years later, we’ve built membership management tools and a few years later, EventBank was more than just "events".
The brand grew up to become an all-in-one engagement platform.
Fast forward to 2020, Glue Up expanded its portfolio to bring communities and engagement to the center of attention, making clients' success our mission.
Today, Glue Up empowers organizations, revolutionizing relationships, delivering long-term business value, and making modern engagement more purposeful.
Glue UpWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, room for growth, global diverse team, fun work environment, monthly team events, smaller team with more input / ideas.
Glue Up, previously EventBank, was founded in 2013, started with the idea on how to bridge the gap that event organizers had in managing events with technology. Two years later, we’ve built membership management tools and a few years later, EventBank was more than just "events". The brand grew up to become an all-in-one engagement platform. Fast forward to 2020, Glue Up expanded its portfolio to bring communities and engagement to the center of attention, making clients' success our mission. Today, Glue Up empowers organizations, revolutionizing relationships, delivering long-term business value, and making modern engagement more purposeful.