Glowbiotics is a skin care company that sells high-end skin care products. Customers include plastic surgeons, dermatologists and aestheticians. The products are also available to consumers directly. Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Primary responsibilities are accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of Quickbooks, preferably a minimum of 3 years
- Familiar with Shopify and PayPal a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why Work Here?
GLOWBIOTICS is a growing company offering medical quality probiotic skincare products to doctors, aestheticians and consumers.