At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their people at work, life, and everything in between.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be working directly with these small businesses to help them protect their people through Glow’s Workers’ Compensation and Accident Insurance product. You’ll work with small business owners to complete an insurance application and determine their needs and to help them get the coverage they need.
With a mission to protect people, one of your main priorities is to educate business owners about the value of Glow’s coverage. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment.
- Reach out to prospects through a high volume of outbound sales calls – this role is 100% phone-based.
- Become an expert in our solutions, overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals - a strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team-player is important to you.
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive.
- You are genuinely interested in our mission, and you have an innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- No insurance experience required, but a big plus!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of outbound phone sales experience
- Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
- General computer and email proficiency
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Able to work legally in the US
- Able to work remotely and during PST 8 AM to 5 PM
- Starting base salary of $35,000 - $45,000 plus uncapped commission
- Full medical, vision, and dental
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work from home