Commercial Insurance Producer - (Insuretech)
Glow San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This job is REMOTE.
We are building an entirely new approach to Workers' Compensation by providing 24/7 accident coverage to employees anywhere at any time. We have a first of kind underwriting authority from Chubb, venture-funded, and growing very fast.
You’ll be working directly with small businesses to help them protect their people through Glow’s Workers’ Compensation and Accident Insurance product. You’ll be converting a steady stream of quotes into satisfied Glow customers.
With a mission to protect people, one of your main priorities is to educate business owners about the value of Glow’s coverage. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment.
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from dentists to florists to restaurant owners
- Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Glow's program through a high volume of sales calls - strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Educate small business owners on the benefits of protecting their employees even when they’re not on the clock
- Become an expert in Workers' Compensation and A&H, overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals - a strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team-player is important to you.
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive.
- You are genuinely interested in our mission, and you have an innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3+ years of experience of selling net new commercial policies
- Experience with Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Able to work remotely and during PST 8 AM to 5 PM
- Compensation $80,000 - $120,000 (uncapped commission)
- Full medical, vision, and dental
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work from home
GlowWhy Work Here?
We’re transforming insurance to better protect people.
Great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working toward holistic coverage for work, life, and everything in between. We’re looking for people-first innovators to help us build the world’s most intelligent insurance platform. Learn more at https://www.glow.co