Exciting 12 month + Contract role for a Streaming Video Project Manager in Tampa, FL
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional, geographically distributed teams (internal cross-functional teams, external teams (customers, partners, vendors)
- Manage projects from beginning to end; defining and executing all phases of the project lifecycle to include budgeting, capacity forecasting and planning, and resource planning
- Lead cross-functional multidisciplinary meetings and will foster teamwork resulting in clearly defined objectives, success criteria metrics, and positive outcomes
- Develop and be accountable for detailed project schedules and milestones based on business objectives and timing requirements.
- Gather and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Other tasks as required
- Knowledge and technical expertise of content delivery networks, over the top video acquisition/ streaming, network infrastructure
- Prior experience working cross-functionally in a client environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaborating with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Experience in network infrastructure & software development related projects of all sizes
- Strong understanding of team dynamics and change management
- Possess a balance of technical, process and people skills necessary to serve individual, team and organizational needs