SAP - Light Manufacturing / Plan-to-Pay with Manufacturing Experience Lead
*Hybrid role - NOT doing true Repetitive or Process Manufacturing with a Manufacturing Plant and System.
*Assemble-to-Order or Demand-Driven-Production environment where we are planning to create Planned and Production Orders to send to our Warehouse after the Sales Order goes through MRP.
*SAP Plan-to-Pay person with some experience in the Manufacturing functionality (Planned / Production Orders, Capacity Planning, Multi-Level Production BOMs, Work Centers, Routings, MRP, etc.) than a Manufacturing person who is used to working in true Manufacturer Environments.
- Multiple Full-Lifecycle Implementations of SAP ERP – at least 1 HANA S/4 Implementation preferred.
- Implementation of SAP where previous system did not have basic Manufacturing Functionality – Production Planning, Work Centers, Routings, Material Resource Planning, etc.
- Managing a project with blended resourcing – Internal Employees, Independent Contractors, and 3rd Party Consulting.
- Hands-On Configuration experience delivering business process solutions within the SAP delivered framework.
- Ability to lead a team of internal and external resources to deliver effective Business Process Solutions within in the Standard SAP Framework
- Training Internal IT resources to help implement and support SAP post-go-live.
- Ability to clearly document and present Business Processes and SAP Configuration to meet those Business Process Requirements.
- Consumer Products, Manufacturing, or Wholesale Distribution experience is highly-preferred with Wholesale Distribution being the most preferred.
- Exposure to interfacing SAP with multiple 3rd Party Systems for Master Data, Transactional and Reporting purposes.
- Ability to lead Master Data conversion efforts for the Area of Responsibility
- Knowledge of all cross-functional integration points and inter dependencies with the other Value Streams
- Configuration of objects within the Manufacturing Value Stream (such as Work Orders) and supporting configuration (Bills of Material, Routings, Capacity Planning, Production Planning, etc.).
- Knowledge of Light Manufacturing and Assembly Processes for Make-to-Stock, Make-to-Order, and Engineer-to-Order.