**Contract Opportunity - 6 months plus possible extension**
The Operations Support Analyst is a key member of the operations team supporting data management, client reporting, processes, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with the Operations Manager and collaborate with other department teams, managers and executives to ensure the integrity of data systems.
- Communication with vendors and providing logistics coordination to project managers.
- Tracking material delivery schedules to ensure installation completion in a smooth and timely manner.
- Billable and Non-Billable ECN tracking
- RMA coordination and monitoring
-Acceptance of projects in various customer databases and creation of projects in database
- Miscellaneous creation and quote submission
- Submission of quotes to various customer databases and individual customers
-Updating all systems with FPQ financial data & documents
-Material procurement requests
-Tracking of all expenses to monitor potential overruns
Project Reporting and Data Management:
- Generate regular and ad hoc financial activity reports including but not limited to the following:
- End of Month invoicing report
- Installation invoiced monthly report
- Billable and Non-Billable ECN report
- Invoices over 90 days
- Invoices on Match Exception
- Other reports as requested by Operations Manager
- Ensure that all financial-related actions process correctly and in a timely manner.
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors.
- Monitor and enforce operations process and escalate when required.
Ensuring that communication between departments is ongoing and utilized to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
Complete data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent computer skills and proficient MS Office Suite (particularly Excel)
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to understand and effectively communicate with others.
Ability to multitask under high stress conditions
Professional attitude and work well with others
Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
Credentials and Experience:
Office experience required
Minimum HS Diploma
College education preferred but not required