The Senior Network Engineer/Architect will be responsible to design, implement, and operationalize our enterprise, datacenter and cloud networks in support of the Global Network Services organization’s project portfolio and technology roadmap. The position is a highly skilled technical position that involves intricate knowledge of Data Center, clouds and Enterprise networks along with SDN, network security, network performance, network capacity management.
- Analyze and recommend contemporary and emerging technologies and act as an expert liaison working with all teams providing network solution architecture and project delivery.
- Heavy interaction and management of third-party partners, vendors, and carriers to ensure proper solution design, quotes and resolve issues to meet project delivery timeline and operation SLA.
- Partnership with network architecture team, project managers, and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of network implementation across project portfolio
- Define, implement and maintain standard configuration templates, performance reports, topology diagrams, and documentation as required. Identify process improvements to streamline and improve overall IT service management & delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science. Industry leading certifications preferred such as CCIE or equivalent experience
· Self-Motivated and self-starter who approaches technical problems with creative solutions. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliverables
· Fully document technical solutions to include; Logical and Detailed Network Diagrams, Engineering Task List, Test Plans, and As-Built at time of deployment.
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in designing and implementing network supporting datacenter system virtualization, application load balancing, application hosting, application acceleration,
- 4+ years strong experience directly related to cloud networking (Azure, AWS, VMware), SDWAN, SDN (software defined network)
- Sharp troubleshooting faculties, deductive reasoning, and careful attention to detail.
- Expert level experience in across Cisco and Aruba LAN/WLAN/WAN product lines
- Security (Next Gen Firewalls, End-Point Security, Fortinet, Juniper, Palo Alto, NetScaler, Zscaler)
- Experience with Cisco/Avaya or other Unified Communication platforms a plus
- Must have experience of networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, HSRP, GLBP, VSS/VSL, QoS, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, MPLS, H.323, QOS, VoIP, SIP, port security, DMVPN, Multicast, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, IPsec, RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP