Level 4 Central Office Installer
• Lead Central Office Installation Technician should have minimum 5 years Data Center/PoP/CO installation experience.
• Possess a good knowledge of basic power tools.
• Ability to adapt to various work environments
• Knowledge of optical routing equipment installations
• Knowledge of fiber optic cable installation & testing practices
• Knowledge of AC/DC power
• Knowledge of infrastructure installation work (equipment racks, cable racks and fiber duct etc.)
• Power running and terminating Fiber
• Color Code/Sewing/Lacing (CHI/KC)
• Fiber running, scoping, cleaning, testing and terminating (RJ45 Connecting)
DC POWER (1st/2nd) - Battery Swaps - AC/DC
50-75% - prefer to stay in Northeast & Mid-Atlantic
***#1 KEY is Central Office Installation at Level 4 experience***
LENGTH: 6-12 Months
PER DIEM: ALL days paid when out of market