Exciting Contract to Hire role for a Fiber Construction Manager to oversee Field Operations in the Houston Area
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Visit job sites to oversee Fiber Build subcontractors
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
- Develop and build local contractors/vendor relationships
- Perform review of RFPs, RFQs and bids when needed
- Other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will be able to prove the following:
- Proven expertise delivering Fiber Network builds
- Extensive background driving sub contractors in the field
- Experience with conduit/infrastructure (Vaults, handholds, splicing boxes, Ariel runs, etc.) laying process knowledge, Local contractors/vendor relationships, knowledge of fiber splicing/pulling/blowing, function testing processes, general construction safety
- Ability to work in the field on a daily basis
Why Work Here?Founded in 1989, Glotel opened its doors as a telecom staffing provider. Today, Glotel has evolved into a niche brand operating at the intersection of IT, engineering and communications to optimize our clients.
We are the "Premiere" Telecom staffing provider!