Glory is Growing! We are looking for an experienced Business to Business Sales expert to help us continue to fuel our growth in Hawaii. Our compensation and benefits package ranks among the top across Fortune 500 companies! We are a Great Place to Work Certified Employer having recently celebrated our 100 year annivesary! If you have at least 5 years of Business to Business Sales experience selling to Financial Institutions, contact us so we can share additional details about this career opportunity.
As a global leader in cash technology solutions, we provide the financial, retail, cash center and gaming industries with confidence that their cash is protected and always working to help build a stronger business. Our compensation and benefits package ranks among the top across Fortune 500 companies. Glory is growing and a Great Place To Work Certified Company. Join us in our ongoing growth!
The Account Executive works to proactively build and manage a sustainable base of business that meets and exceeds revenue and order intake objectives for a targeted list of financial institutions using Glory Global Solutions’(GGS) seven-step sales process.
Develops executive level relationships with customers to understand and influence their long-term business strategy and buying decisions.
Also, the Account Manager will develop and execute a Personal Sales Plan that incorporates the full range of GGS products and solutions resulting in a robust pipeline.
In addition to business development and account management of multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle, this position will be required to support all timely corresponding sales administrative responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· 5+ years B to B Financial Institution solution-based sales experience selling across all levels including C Suite.
· Experience successfully following a structured sales process with exceptional sales results to Financial Intuitions
· Position requires a driven “hunter mentality” with demonstrated successful penetration of financial institutions consistently achieving and/or exceeding revenue goals.
· Possesses high level contacts in financial institutions within the defined territory. Prefer equipment and/or software sales to Financial Institutions.
· The ability to provide a solution based selling approach (versus only product selling) to senior level executives in targeted financial institutions.
· Ability to sell the full solution set offered by GGS and to become a trusted advisor with targeted customers and prospects.
· Resides in Hawaii and able to travel to the Hawaiian Islands.
The Glory Spirits & Behaviors reflect the values and behaviors that are critical to the ongoing success of Glory and as such represent the foundations of our behavior globally to lead us to realize our mission:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / An E-Verify Employer
It is the policy of Glory Global Solutions, Inc. to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law governing the Glory Global Solutions, Inc. location to which this application is submitted.
Our cash automation technologies and process engineering services help businesses in more than 100 countries optimise the handling, movement and management of cash. While we span the globe, we personally engage with each customer to address their unique challenges and goals; enhancing staff efficiency, reducing operating costs and enabling a more rewarding customer experience.
We offer peace of mind. We enable transformation. We generate options. We empower people. We do all this by releasing companies from the burden of cash management, putting cash to work, and helping customers enhance the value that their staff and facilities add to their business.