Glorious Dallas, TX
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE is a fast-growth eCommerce startup in the PC Gaming accessories & peripherals industry, currently seeking an experienced Industrial Designer with a passion for designing and modelling innovative products!
The Industrial Designer will be responsible for designing and modeling various hardware products for one of the fastest-growing companies in the PC gaming hardware space!
Candidates should be prepared to work in a rapid-paced startup environment. You will become part of a team where we are all extremely passionate about our mission. Your position will be integral to the continued growth of our company - and your voice & opinions will be heard directly at the top.
Industrial Designer Responsibilities:
Some of the duties that will be expected of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work on all aspects of the product development cycle.
- Tasks include product conceptualization by sketching, illustration, and 3D modeling, and supporting the various departments.
- Work with contract manufacturers to ensure the designs are cost-efficient, moldable, mechanically feasible, and manufacturable while firmly protecting and communicating the design intent and creative vision of the product
- Understand requirements and develop solutions independently and as a team player
- Ad-hoc 3D modeling tasks as needed
- Develop and ensure adherence to Glorious design language
Candidate Skill Requirements
Requirements that must be met to obtain the position include:
- 3+ years of experience and a Degree in Design
- Strong understanding of PC Gaming, and PC gaming hardware and peripherals
- Sketching and conceptualization skills
- Advanced 3D Modeling and Visualization experience using AliasStudio or Rhino3D
- Advanced experience using Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Knowledge of prototyping and manufacturing processes for consumer electronics
- Ability to create class A surfaces
- Ability to create high quality, photorealistic renderings for presentation/marketing purposes
- Ability to work under tight timelines and handle multiple assignments
- A strong portfolio
These are not required to obtain the position, but will help:
- Demonstrable knowledge of gaming hardware and peripherals nuances
- Knowledge of/passion for gaming hardware
- PC Gamer with extensive knowledge about PC gaming
Select candidates should be prepared to submit a PORTFOLIO showcasing examples that pertain to our industry.
Glorious LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By completing this application candidates are hereby agreeing that they understand the following: (1) Neither the completion of an application nor any other part of the consideration for employment establishes any obligation for Glorious LLC to hire them. (2) No representative of Glorious LLC has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary. (3) The failure to reveal any prior employer, or give false or misleading information by candidates on any part of this Application for Employment can result in disqualification for employment consideration or, if hired, may be grounds for termination from the company or its' subsidiaries.