We are working with a game-changing vendor of threat management solutions that is experiencing rapid growth across the business. Given the current circumstances around the world, their product may even be in demand more now than ever before. As such, they're looking for an experienced Senior Threat Analyst with strong experience in performing technical analyses of cyber intrusions and campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber Threat Intelligence and/or offensive security practices, or other similar role
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings
- Experience completing risk assessments for various 3rd party applications and vendors
- Knowledge of malware types, malware analysis tools & procedures, and reporting malware analysis output
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and communicate comprehension of current and developing cyber threats
- Ability to write quality intelligence assessments and briefings for a senior-level audience.
- Experience evaluating threats/risk for various cloud-based applications, SAP, Documentation Management Systems, MES, LIMS
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with computer programming languages, including PHP, Python, SQL, C++, Perl, Java, or Bash
- Working knowledge of relevant analytical tools/services: WireShark, Passive DNS, VirusTotal etc.
- Working experience of Malware static analysis/reverse engineering (IDAPro, OllyDbg etc.) is highly desirable.
- Industry certifications such as ; GCFA (GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst), GREM (GIAC Certified Malware Reverse Engineering), GPEN (GIAC Certified Penetration Tester) is desirable.
We are broken down into micro-specialized markets so as to provide the most amount of value possible for our clients and candidates. We offer a flexible approach for contingent and retained searches and have teams focused on both permanent and contract openings.
GlocommsGlocomms is a security and technology specialist recruitment firm. Our experts focus exclusively on areas such as ethical hacking, data science, SaaS sales, and software engineering and service clients across North America. We are broken down into micro-specialized markets so as to provide the most amount of value possible for our clients and candidates. We offer a flexible approach for contingent and retained searches and have teams focused on both permanent and contract openings.