One of the top nine hole private golf courses in RI is looking for a motivated candidate who can multi-task in a high volume fast-paced pro-shop. This customer service position requires a personable and friendly attitude. Applicant will be responsible for answering the phone, booking tee-times and checking in golfers. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our members and guests.
- Assists in administering all point of sales (POS) applications as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
- Assist in running tournaments
- Assist in maintaining golf cart fleet
- Follows established opening and closing procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma and six months to one year customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Golf experience preferred.
- Regular and reliable attendance. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Job Type: part-time