Golf Pro Shop Attendant
- $10 to $11 Hourly
One of the top nine hole private golf courses in RI is looking for a motivated candidate who can multi-task in a high volume fast-paced pro-shop. This customer service position requires a personable and friendly attitude. Applicant will be responsible for answering the phone, booking tee-times and checking in golfers. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our members and guests.
- Assists in administering all point of sales (POS) applications as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
- Assist in running tournaments
- Assist in maintaining golf cart fleet
- Follows established opening and closing procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma and six months to one year customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Golf experience preferred.
- Regular and reliable attendance. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Job Type: part-time
Glocester Country Club
121 Wentworth AveChepachet, RI
Get fresh Golf Pro Shop Attendant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.