Project Manager Dynamics 365
GLOBUS FAMILY OF BRANDS
Globus family of brands provides the best in vacations for a wide variety of travel styles, goals, and budgets. Spanning over 450 vacations across more than 70 countries. With 90+ years in travel, the award-winning Globus family of brands – consisting of Globus, Cosmos, and Avalon Waterways – creates vacations that offer travelers culture-rich experiences featuring must-see sights, the stories behind the scenes, and countless joy-filled memories across the globe
Generous benefit package including travel benefits and retirement
The Dynamics 365 Project Manager is responsible for managing projects, delivery, and coordinating the teams in all phases of the project lifecycle. The successful candidate will be exceptionally organized, be able to coordinate teams across various geographies, and be responsive to changing business goals & requirements. Experience delivering Dynamics 365 and ERP projects will help you be successful in the role.
In this role, you will work directly with business users and collaborate with developers to define the project scope and objectives, identify, and manage the resources needed to meet those objectives, and accurately budget and track expenditures to deliver an on-time solution. You will have excellent communication skills, and the innate ability to rally those around you to achieve a common goal. Your ability to build relationships, communicate effectively, and follow up with business users will ensure continued success.
The Dynamics 365 Project Manager will be key to ensuring all aspects of a release are thoroughly planned and risks to the company are defined and mitigated.
Your major responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements and ensure they remain aligned
- Mange project financials, track project costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan, and maintain project plans
- Communicate project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, risks, and progress
- Manage vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Lead a cross functional team to achieve project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Prepare project status reports
- Coordination of change requests
- Use technology to ensure all parties are informed on schedule and budget
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
- Lead team in meeting business expectations and project deliverables
- Conduct post-project evaluation
- Review business processes - provide solid analysis, assess solutions, and advise on how to best meet their goals
- Managed ERP/CRM based implementation projects (preferably MS Dynamics 365 Platform / Power Platform)
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Advanced understanding of system architecture and knowledge of software development concepts.
- Understanding and application of Agile concepts such as Scrum/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies.
- Must be strong willed and able to hold the line on policy, procedures and guidelines.
Globus Family of BrandsDenver, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.