Benefits Representative Entry Level Management
Globe Dothan, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a virtual career opportunity - Work from home
Love working with people and helping them perform to their fullest potential?
We are seeking ambitious, coachable, and humble Benefits Representatives to join our winning team. We have achieved over 15+ record-breaking months in 2019 through 2020 and are geared to have another record-breaking year in 2021.
Named "The 24th Happiest Places to Work." -Forbes Magazine
You will be responsible for overseeing, growing, and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
As a Benefits Representative, you'll be responsible for overseeing company operations in specific geographical locations virtually, on a fast-track and career path to promote an Account Service Manager. No experience is necessary, we will train the right candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set forth in your assigned territory.
- Establishing, maintaining, and expanding customer base with company-provided leads.
- Servicing the needs of existing clients.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market in a niche market.
- Setting and executing sales targets for individual reps and your team.
- Excellent communication and sales negotiation skills.
- Outstanding business sense.
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to take Initiatives and drive behavior.
- Excellent communication and 'people skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
GlobeWhy Work Here?
Company expanding into new territories. 24th Happiest Places to Work Forbes. Outstanding Benefits! Work safely from home with flexibility.
Our company has been in business for over 68+ years. We are a 100% Union label company that works with over 30,000 different Unions and makeup over 800,000+ members and counting! Our company has over $58.9 billion in force with an A+ Superior Rating by AM Best for its financial strength. Union members request our benefits package because most members realize that the majority of their benefits through their work union, greatly reduce or completely eliminate once they retire or leave their jobs. We provide unions with permanent benefits they can keep throughout their entire lifetime. We work with unions through a local bargaining agreement which makes our jobs simple with available leads. It's not working its purpose! Voted Best Places to work 2017, 2018, and 2019! Named The 24th Happiest Places to Work Forbes Magazine