Since 1917, Globe Machine has been a manufacturer of industrial machines, systems, and plants for advanced composites, building products, and pulp & paper industries.
The Customer Support Sales Coordinator provides all aspects of support to the Customer Support department. This person will be responsible for departmental coordination and organizational support of our ERP system, Made 2 Manage (M2M). This position supports the Parts Manager in departmental activities as well as the Customer Support Manager with inside sales to our existing customers for parts and service. In addition, this role assists in coordination of field service travel arrangements. Furthermore, the chosen individual will be responsible for overseeing expediting, shipping and receiving, warehousing and inventory control for the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate all sales functions of the Parts department.
- Act as first level support to the Parts Manager and Customer Support Manager.
- Perform inside sales functions for selling of parts and services to customers.
- Expedite all warranty orders.
- Perform order functions after the sale including M2M processing with assistance and coordination of manufacturing, processing, expediting, shipping and receiving.
- Responsible for all departmental coordination and organization of M2M.
- Assist in maintaining the Field Service Technician schedule and assisting with travel arrangement organization while providing ongoing support to the travelers.
- Provide back-up support in regard to front desk phone duties, when requested.
- Ensure all departmental correspondence is routed to the appropriate departments.
- Maintain the filing system for correspondence, field service reports, parts orders, warranty information and all other department documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational and office skills with the demonstrated ability to learn new tasks as required.
- Attention to detail, strong written and verbal business communications skills are essential.
- Previous International Sales and Shipping and customs experience strongly desired.
- Solid Microsoft Office experience required. Inventor 2012 or SolidWorks and MS Project desired.
- Ability to read CAD drawings, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams and/or electrical schematics strongly desired.
- Ability to perform a variety of non-clerical tasks as needed in a technical or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with diverse team members.
- Proven track record of being self-motivated, working with minimal supervision, and leading and partnering with diverse team members required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently, retain a sense of urgency and meet strict timelines required.
- Previous administrative support roles a plus.
- Conduct oneself with the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards.