The Work From Home - Bilingual Customer Service Rep (BCSR) role is to provide superior customer service by ensuring all inquiries and issues are handled promptly and professionally through the use of multiple systems. Through training, BCSR’s focus on first contact resolution and high customer satisfaction while maintaining adherence to defined operational standards set for BCSR's (i.e. attendance, utilization, call quality, etc..). The Bilingual Customer Service Rep acts on behalf of Globe Life and its affiliates as first-tier support for all customer inquiries and is required to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) and resolve each related issue. This position is also required to assist with important department and company initiatives, on an as-needed basis.
- Monday through Friday schedules, no nights or weekend phone schedules.
- Site closed 2 days for Thanksgiving & 2 days for Christmas (in addition to other company holidays).
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match, Pension and more!
- We provide you with a company-issued computer/work station (including monitors, cords, mouse & keyboard etc).
· Assist with daily call volume (service level takes priority) - This is a high call volume position.
· Provide accurate resolutions to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
· Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.)
· Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
· All other duties as assigned
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English & Spanish.
· Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of the Internet for business use.
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Teamwork – Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
· Customer Service Focus – Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
· Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers
· Must be able to type 30 wpm & have a strong computer aptitude
· Must be able to process written correspondence
· Must be able to effectively multi-task
· Detailed oriented
· Ability to professionally handle and resolve escalated issues
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of call center experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish required.
- Previous work from home experience highly preferred.
- 1+ years of office/administrative experience using a phone, PC highly preferred.
- An affinity for gaming & E-sports & general technology is highly preferred
Physical Requirements: Heavy computer and phone usage. Sitting 90% of the workday. Willingness to work shift work and overtime is required. Ability to work weekends (if/when required) Frequency - Rare.