We are seeking a full time Sales Representative and two entry level Sales Managers to work out of our Lubbock. In this role, you’ll be a part of a team that upholds a high bar for customer happiness and strives to best help customers transform the way they hire. Our Sales force sits at the intersection of our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to provide a level of support that consistently delights stakeholders. This unique opportunity puts you in the best position to have insight into the product roadmap, manage expectations for future releases, and elevate customers’ experiences.
Forbes listed as a Top Place to Work in Texas, 4 years in a row, and we were the 24th Happiest Place to work in the country according to Forbes Magazine. Currently, we have acquired four new contracts with UPS, United Airlines, XCEL, and the UFCW in the West Texas area, so we are expanding our local office. This is a 0 cold calling, and 0 door to door environment!
Our management track is a performance based promotional structure with no seniority or politics involved. It also provides a six-figure income as well as residual packages with senior management contracts where you aid in the operation of offices in our entire territory including TX, NE, KS, OK, WY, OK, CO, MO.
Who will love this job:
- An advocate: you thrive on engaging with our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed.
- A problem solver: you creatively find solutions and discover workarounds using the resources available.
- A wordsmith: you communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone.
- A helper: you are friendly and patient, crafting a positive experience for our customers with each interaction.
- An efficient worker: you juggle priorities without breaking a sweat, maintaining an excellent level of organization.
- A great teammate: you contribute ideas to elevate your greater team and help them succeed.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all support communications to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately.
- Handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- Help keep both internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
- Actively provide recommendations for continuous product and process improvement.
- Build scalable customer-facing resources for common questions and issues.
- No prospecting or cold calling
- Monthly bonuses
- Paid Annual Convention
- Benefits package including Health, Life, and Retirement
- Flexibility in your schedule
- 1st year earnings are $62,000 + bonuses
- Positive attitude & professional demeanor within an office setting
- Great communication skills with co-workers and clients
- Basic computer skills
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Goal oriented & hard working
- 2 year minimum in Sales or Sales Management (customer service experience works as well)
- High school diploma/GED (2-4 degree a major plus for management opportunities)
- Ability to pass a background check
Commitment: This is a full-time (40+ hours per week) ongoing position with benefits based in Lubbock, TX that can provide paid training.