Licensed Insurance Sales Agent - Remote/WFH - We will train
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Globe Life Inc. is currently seeking Call Center Sales Agents (licensed and non-licensed*). This position is responsible for receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls with the intent of promoting and selling Globe Life Insurance products to new and existing customers. The Call Center Sales Agent will provide consultative sales support to match new and existing customers to the products that best meets their needs.
We provide the following to all new hires:
· equipment (pc, monitors, mouse, headset)
*if non-licensed, we will assist you in obtaining your insurance license
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
· Selling insurance products to new and existing customers
· Responsible for closing business and generating revenue for the company
· Close new accounts by interacting with customers primarily via telephone or email
· Other duties as required
· Reliable and predictable attendance of your assigned shift
· Ability to work Full-Time and/or Part-Time based on the specific position for which you're applying
The ideal candidate should have the following:
· Customer service background and good phone skills.
· Excellent communication, both written and oral, and organization skills
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
· Excellent alpha and number recognition skills
· Ability to work under pressure and handle high stress situations calmly and with tact and professionalism.
· Strong decision making skills with the ability to analyze situations and make logical conclusions.
· Be proficient with a computer
· Able to multi-function from many different sources
· Be customer “friendly”
· Be organized and a good time manager
Required Knowledge & Experience
· High school or equivalent
· Sales experience a plus
· Insurance experience a plus
· Call Center experience a plus
Heavy outbound/inbound telecommunication and moderate writing. Heavy phone and PC usage. Sitting still for extended periods of time.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (overtime as needed)
Pay: $14/hr plus bi-weekly commission (average ann. pay between $38k-$50)
Benefits are generous and include:
· A company-funded pension plan
· Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
· 401(k) matching
· Paid vacation
· Paid personal time
· Paid holidays
Coronavirus Pandemic Note:
We are following the social distancing guidelines for COVID-19! All interviews and training have transitioned to a virtual platform. There are continuing opportunities for team members to work remotely as we look to maintain safe and healthy work environments.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Globe Life is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
A.M. Best Company, an independent insurance analyst since 1899, awarded Globe Life an A (Excellent) rating (as of 8/22) based on their latest analysis of financial strength, management skills, and integrity.
With nearly $220 billion of coverage in force, the Globe Life family of companies is committed to providing secure life and supplemental health insurance protection to our policyholders today and in the future. You can be assured Globe Life will be there when you need us the most.
*excluding reinsurance companies
Follow us on Twitter!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Follow us on Pinterest!
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?