We are seeking a full time Insurance Agent to work on-site at our Denver offices with three days a week mobile. In this role, you’ll be a part of a team that upholds a high bar for customer happiness and strives to best help customers transform the way they hire.
Our Agents sit at the intersection of our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to provide a level of support that consistently delights stakeholders. This unique opportunity puts you in the best position to have insight into the product roadmap, manage expectations for future releases, and elevate customers’ experiences.
Denver Post listed as a Top Place to Work in Colorado 4 year in a row, and we were the 24th Happiest Place to work in the country according to Forbes Magazine with a 0 cold calling and 0 door to door environment.
Who will love this job:
- An advocate: you thrive on engaging with our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed.
- A problem solver: you creatively find solutions and discover workarounds using the resources available.
- A wordsmith: you communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone.
- A helper: you are friendly and patient, crafting a positive experience for our customers with each interaction.
- An efficient worker: you juggle priorities without breaking a sweat, maintaining an excellent level of organization.
- A great teammate: you contribute ideas to elevate your greater team and help them succeed.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all support communications – primarily via email and live chat – to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately.
- Handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- Help keep both internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
- Actively provide recommendations for continuous product and process improvement.
- Build scalable customer-facing resources for common questions and issues.
- 1+ years of customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrated perseverance when resolving customer requests
- An aptitude for learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience walking customers through technical solutions through chat and email a plus
- Your own talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, let us know if your application why you’d be a fit for this role
- Monthly bonuses
- Benefits package including Health, Life, and Retirement
- Flexibility in your schedule
- 1st year earnings are $58,000
This is a full time position (40+ hours) with benefits based out of Denver CO.