We are seeking a full time Financial Planning Specialist to work out of our Lubbock office. Upon being hired you will be part of a team that upholds a high bar for client happiness and strives to help those we are responsible for day-in and day-out. As a result, we are very proud to be the official insurance partner of the Dallas Cowboys as well as the naming rights to our beloved Texas Rangers ballpark.
If you're seeking a career that enables you to grow your own business and make a difference in your community, then let's talk. As a Globe Life agent, you'll offer valuable, long-term care programs and retirement planning from a company that has an A+ Superior Rating from AM Best Company.
Management Fast Track
If you're a natural leader, the Management Fast Track program may be your perfect career path.
In this program, you'll have the opportunity to advance to management within 6 months. You'll start as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once program requirements are met, you'll be able to transition into management as an agency partner, recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all support communications – primarily via phone – to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately
- Handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution
- Help keep both internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date
- Actively provide recommendations for continuous product and process improvement
- Build scalable customer-facing resources for common questions and issues
- 1+ years of customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrated perseverance when resolving customer requests
- An aptitude for learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience walking customers through technical solutions through chat and email a plus
- Your own talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, let us know if your application why you’d be a fit for this role
- Monthly bonuses
- Benefits package including Health, Life, and Retirement
- Flexibility in your schedule
- 1st year earnings are $42,000
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing position with benefits to be worked in Lubbock, TX.