As an associate in our customer service department you will be the first point of contact for customers and a critical part of our company. The right person for this role is enthusiastic at addressing our customers needs and ready to take on new challenges. If you are someone who enjoys delivering world class customer service and experience, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist existing clients through phone and/or in person about account management, billing issues, content and basic product application
- Handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- Help keep both internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
- Actively provide recommendations for continuous product and process improvement.
- Build scalable customer-facing resources for common questions and issues.
* You WILL have a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE (40 hours per week) with availability to work overtime when needed. We also make sure to take time off when it fits our life schedule!
- 1+ years of customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrated perseverance when resolving customer requests
- An aptitude for learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience walking customers through technical solutions through chat and email a plus
- Your own talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, let us know if your application why you’d be a fit for this role
- Ability to multi-task and keep up proper communication with our cleints
- Be able to work towards a result and have strong interpersonal skills
- Maintains poise and professional attitude during high volume
- Leadership and team building skills
- Monthly bonuses
- Benefits package including Health, Life, and Retirement
- Flexibility in your schedule
- 1st year earnings are $44,000
To Apply Now:
Send us an email and please include your updated resume/cover letter with the email. This is a full time position (40+ hours) with benefits based out of Denver CO.