Administrator, Agency Sales Support
Globe Life McKinney, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrator, Agency Sales Support reports to the Supervisor of Agency Sales Support and provides support to field agents and corporate executive team. In this position you will maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that maintains a professional relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Provide support to the Agency Administration department including creating/assembling sales reports, assuring data integrity, and communicating with Agency Owners
- Implement, track and report on numerous incentive programs for both Agency Owners and executive team
- Training and coaching for Agency Owners executive administrators on capabilities and function of Agency Administration department to reduce errors in day to day transactions
- Creation and distribution of weekly flyers/communications to Agency Owners and executive team
- Identify and recommend process improvements that significantly reduce workloads and reporting redundancies.
- Serve as a resource to team members and applicable stakeholders on assignments and projects
- Interdepartmental collaboration to provide support
- Other assignments as directed by supervisor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be able to see the big picture while having an exceptionally detail-oriented focus.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Demonstrates Initiative by proactively identifying what needs to be done.
- Flexible – able to effectively handle last minute changes and requests and adapt to fast pace environment with tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Knowledge of SAP Crystal preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Salesforce knowledge a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in an administrative function.
Globe LifeWhy Work Here?
Career opportunity with excellent benefits including Pension, 401K match, and a great culture!
Globe Life is a wholly owned subsidiary of Globe Life, Inc. With $80 billion of insurance in force, Globe Life is committed to providing secure life insurance protection to its policyholders today and in the future. You can be assured Globe Life will be there when you need us the most.
3700 S. Stonebridge Dr.McKinney, TX