Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Globe Life is now hiring Customer Service Representatives.
This is a work from home position. You must live within a commutable distance from Texarkana, TX for training.
As a Customer Service Representative your role is to provide superior customer service by ensuring all inquiries and issues are handled promptly and professionally through the use of multiple systems. Through training, your focus will be on first contact resolution and high customer satisfaction while maintaining adherence to defined operational standards (i.e. attendance, utilization, call quality, etc..). You will act on behalf of Torchmark and its affiliates as first tier support for all customer inquiries and effectively communicate and resolve each related issue. This position is also required to assist with important department and company initiatives on an as needed basis.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of customer service experience in a similar role is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use. • Knowledge of customer service principles and practices. • Must remain in current role for at least 9 months. • Must be committed to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team. • Must demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations. • Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers. • Detail-oriented.
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies. • Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner. • Document or verify information into the contact system. • Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.). • Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients. • Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event. • Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues. • Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills. • Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections. • Ability to learn new computer systems. • Ability to professionally handle and resolve escalated issues. • Ability to type 25-30 wpm.
• Monday to Friday schedule. No weekend phone schedules. • Willingness to work shift work and overtime is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Globe Life Insurance
Get fresh Work From Home Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!