Globe Life has an exciting opportunity for a Retention & Conservation Specialist for our Customer Service department with Part Time scheduling for the day shift.
As the Retention & Conservation Specialist you will: • Maintain direct contact with policyholders by telephone. • Retain current policyholder business by explaining current benefits. • Collect past due premiums and • Offer methods to satisfy their insurance needs.
There is no cold calling in this position.
This position is structured so that advancement to a Senior Conservation Specialist Position (LG5) is automatic after one year of service.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Internal candidates applying for this position must have 1 year experience in Policy Owner Service.
• Minimum typing requirement of 30 wpm.
• Service inbound calls from current policyholders with the intent of cancelling their insurance benefits. • Place outbound calls to current policyholders regarding coverage, premium, and other policy information. • Record the outcome of the calls. • Perform research necessary to effectively answer policy holder questions and concerns. • Compose business letters and effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
• Ability to work independently and make judgement decisions. • Ability to understand and apply a variety of oral and written instructions. • Ability to operate standard office equipment as well as software packages required by the department. • Must demonstrate initiative. • Proficient communication skills including proper grammar, word usage, and punctuation in writing and verbally.