Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Globe Life has an exciting opportunity for a Retention & Conservation Specialist for our Customer Service department with Part Time scheduling for the day shift.
As the Retention & Conservation Specialist you will: • Maintain direct contact with policyholders by telephone. • Retain current policyholder business by explaining current benefits. • Collect past due premiums and • Offer methods to satisfy their insurance needs.
There is no cold calling in this position.
This position is structured so that advancement to a Senior Conservation Specialist Position (LG5) is automatic after one year of service.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Internal candidates applying for this position must have 1 year experience in Policy Owner Service.
• Minimum typing requirement of 30 wpm.
• Service inbound calls from current policyholders with the intent of cancelling their insurance benefits. • Place outbound calls to current policyholders regarding coverage, premium, and other policy information. • Record the outcome of the calls. • Perform research necessary to effectively answer policy holder questions and concerns. • Compose business letters and effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
• Ability to work independently and make judgement decisions. • Ability to understand and apply a variety of oral and written instructions. • Ability to operate standard office equipment as well as software packages required by the department. • Must demonstrate initiative. • Proficient communication skills including proper grammar, word usage, and punctuation in writing and verbally.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Globe Life Insurance
Get fresh Customer Retention Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Customer Retention Specialist