Part Time Customer Retention Specialist - 2nd Shift
Globe Life InsuranceWaco, TX
Expired: 1 day ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Globe Life's American Income Life line of business has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Retention Specialist in our Customer Service and Conservation department. This is a part-time, 2nd shift position with no weekend scheduling. The weekday schedule for this part time position is 5pm-9pm and 8am-12pm on Saturdays.
We’re looking for outgoing, hardworking individuals who are self-starters, can work independently and are detail oriented. As a Customer Retention Representative you’ll handle inbound and outbound telephone calls with customers who are calling to cancel their insurance coverage and/or place calls to current policyholders regarding coverage, premium due, as well as other policy information. You’ll answer questions about policy benefits and premiums and accurately document the information on the appropriate database. You must have a positive, helpful attitude with customers to quickly gather information and record it.
There is no cold calling and no phone sales. Friendly, casual work environment with excellent earning potential – hourly wage plus bonus based on performance.
This position is structured so that you are eligible to apply to the Senior Conservation Specialist Position (LG5) after one year of service.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Internal candidates applying for this position must have 1 year experience in Policy Owner Service.
• Minimum typing requirement of 30 wpm.
• Service inbound calls from current policyholders with the intent of cancelling their insurance benefits. • Place outbound calls to current policyholders regarding coverage, premium, and other policy information. • Record the outcome of the calls. • Perform research necessary to effectively answer policy holder questions and concerns. • Compose business letters and effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
• Ability to work independently and make judgement decisions. • Ability to understand and apply a variety of oral and written instructions. • Ability to operate standard office equipment as well as software packages required by the department. • Must demonstrate initiative. • Proficient communication skills including proper grammar, word usage, and punctuation in writing and verbally.
• 2nd shift: Monday-Friday, 5pm-9pm and 8am-12pm on Saturdays. • Training: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By submitting this form you agree to receive email and text message communications from Globe Life and its recruiting agents regarding recruitment events and the advancement of your application for employment with Globe Life.
Globe Life Insurance
Get fresh Customer Retention Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Customer Retention Specialist