Globe Life is now hiring Data Verification Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to join our team!
Compensation for this position is hourly during training and then goes to a pay for performance system where your motivation and efforts determine your pay! There is great earning potential!
As an employee at Globe Life, on a day-to-day basis you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, fosters personal development, and seeks to promote internal talent.
In the Data Verification CSR role, you will be a part of our Quality Assurance Department, and will be responsible for verifying life and health insurance applications directly with potential customers. You will be a vital part of our company’s New Business and Underwriting process. You must be comfortable making outbound calls, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects in order to meet department goals/Key Performance Indicators/metrics.
As a Data Verification CSR, you will interact with potential, current, and future customers and thoroughly document the interaction using appropriate resources while maintaining proper adherence to the procedures and policies of this department. The information you verify and gather directly relates to determining whether the company will decline or issue a policy.
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of experience in a customer service role.
• Must have Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills.
• Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
• Medical Terminology familiarity preferred
• Proficient use of the computer with an emphasis in basic Microsoft Excel.
• Must be able to work Saturday mornings
On a day to day basis you will:
• Be comfortable with conducting outbound calls and take appropriate action with each call
• Have the ability to handle inbound and outbound telephone calls with potential customers
• Accurately document the information
• Capable of quickly gathering information from the customer and accurately recording it
You must be able to:
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Excellent computer navigation skills
• Self-Driven, dependable, able to pay close attention to detail, and extremely organized
• Ability to deal calmly and professionally with customer issues
• Negotiation skills to help navigate through escalated calls
• Positive team player with a good sense of humor
• Strong listening and communication
You’ll accrue personal and vacation time and be paid for training. As a full-time employee you are also eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and pension plan.
Globe Life Inc. is headquartered in McKinney, TX, just 30 miles north of Dallas. Globe Life is a financial services holding company specializing in life and supplemental health insurance for middle-income Americans, marketed through multiple distribution channels including direct response and exclusive and independent insurance agencies. Our success is earned one family at a time. Our mission is to help working-class families secure financial protection from adverse circumstances.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.