Outside Sales Representative-B2B With Residual Income
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have career openings in both our B2B Sales division as well as our direct to consumer sales division. Candidates must be teachable enough to learn our business and become proficient in sales and new account acquisition. Candidates must also be able to integrate previous experience in order to accelerate their transition to leadership.
While we operate in the insurance sales industry, we are anything but typical. Our culture is to lead by example, so we are looking for Leadership Candidates who aren’t afraid to walk the talk. Our training process is to take individuals who are new to sales by the hand and show them how to be successful. Applicants with actual leadership experience (personal or professional) only please. Equity position and stock plan available for the right candidate.
We are willing to train the right person in all aspects of our business, however, special attention will be given to applicants who have:
- Outside sales experience
- B2B sales experience
- Business networking experience
- Developed a referral base
- Run a small business
- Served as a community leader
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You have a tendency to over promise and under deliver
- You have difficulty in being productive when not directly supervised
- You approach the sales process with a cut-throat, high pressure approach
- You have a tendency to get complacent and accept the status quo
- You have low income goals
- You give up easily when challenged
- You have a fear of introducing yourself/your business to businesses and individuals you do not know already
- You are willing to compromise values/integrity if a large amount of income is on the line
- You are not comfortable providing references or under going a criminal background check
DO APPLY IF:
- The concept of being compensated on your effort and results is exciting
- You are self disciplined and able to work independently
- You are coachable and willing to learn from a proven process & business model
- You are confident and comfortable making new contacts
- You consider training and continuous development an ongoing process
- You enjoy working in a growth oriented team
- You can balance being competitive with being collaborative at the same time
- You are persistent and work with a positive attitude through set backs
- You aren’t willing to settle for making a large income OR making a real difference with your work – you are committed to accomplish BOTH
- Cash Bonuses ($500 - $3,000 per month)
- Stock Bonuses
- Incredible Incentives
- Retirement Programs
- Company Paid Trips
- Awesome Company Culture and Coworkers
Involve FinancialWhy Work Here?
You'll work with driven producers who sell a product that matters, who work with people they love, and grow generational wealth.
Involve Financial is dedicated to providing families, businesses and their employees the very best in supplemental insurance benefits with industry leading return of premium.
BusinessView all jobs at Involve Financial