Globalstar is Hiring a Bilingual French Customer Relations Specialist to Join Our Team in the New Orleans Areas!
WHO ARE WE?
Globalstar provides affordable and reliable mobile voice and data communications when beyond cellular services. We rely on our superior satellite network and excellent team members around the world to deliver quality products, services and peace of mind. For more information, visit www.globalstar.com.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude for our growing team of French Bilingual Customer Relations Specialist looking to jump-start their career through hands-on training and experience at a growing technology company.
Globalstar offers a competitive salary and benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, 401K, life Insurance, long term disability and short-term disability.
- To assist French and English speaking customers with their product and service questions.
- Customer Relations is a very vital department within Globalstar as the main contact between our loyal customers and the company
- This is a position for those who want to excel in customer relations, take ownership of the customer’s needs, resolve them and go the extra mile for the customer
- We are a high energy, diverse busy team that loves what we do
- We are a 24 x 5 support center for our worldwide customer base
- Potential work from home opportunity for the right candidate
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Sponsorship not available for this position. Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule. Shifts may vary. Potential work from home opportunity for the right candidate
A Typical Day Includes
- Engaging with our loyal customers on a variety of subjects over the phone, via email and/or via Chat support
- Delivering an individualized customer service experience with professionalism, courtesy, efficiency, and accuracy
- Understanding that we help rescue people and save lives everyday
- Assisting our partners with their needs or their customers’ needs
- Using technology efficiently and effectively
- Understanding and helping to improve internal processes, offerings, promotions, pricing and/or products
- Recording customer interactions in our systems
What we are looking for
- Passionate about delivering superior customer service
- Technical adaptability in a constantly changing and expanding work environment
- Take charge to resolve a customer issue
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Experience in Chat support is a plus
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to handle difficult issues/customers effectively
- Flexible, able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Review your work for accuracy and compliance
- French (required)
- English (required)
- High school diploma or GED Certification is preferred with 1-2 years of work experience