The GlobalMed Netsuite Admin/Developer administers, configures, troubleshoots, designs and supports the Netsuite platform for a multi-faceted disciplinary user base within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. This role requires a high level of technical expertise in suite scripting, designing, configuring and customizing solutions in Netsuite. Suitable candidates should have an advanced understanding of manufacturing and business processes within the Netsuite ERP related to procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report, inventory detail and WIP as well as experience with data migration, suitebundler and suiteflow(workflows).
- Build and support NetSuite customer applications across the ERP and business systems integrations.
- Evaluate business requirements, functional requirements and implement solutions in NetSuite.
- Create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide training to stakeholders of any newly developed functionality.
- Work with internal team to manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards.
- Day-to-day administration, configuration, operation, and customization of NetSuite systems in a complex and evolving environment.
- Collaborate with Finance team members and provide technical solutions to resolve issues.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for designated users and roles.
- Act as subject matter expert on Netsuite functionality and system design.
- Work with business stakeholders to analyze the needs of the business and support their optimized use of Netsuite.
- Maintain user access, roles and rights.
- Advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform (SuiteAnalytics, NetSuite configuration, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder).
- Experience in NetSuite saved searches, reports and dashboard creation, sending alerts through saved searches.
- Hands-on experience building technology solutions for Netsuite using SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0), SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow.
- Experience on purchase order and sales order approval process workflows.
- Perform data migration tasks from legacy to NetSuite ERP.
- Handle Ongoing issues on NetSuite with Inventory, Sales and Production team.
- Deep understanding of NetSuite Architecture and related technologies.
- Should have experience on Manufacturing, WIP&Routing, Advanced inventory management.
- Certified NetSuite Administrator a plus but not required.
- Map Reduce.
- PDF Templating and Presentation would also be a big plus.
- Strong understanding/experience with finance, accounting, billing, and invoicing processes.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with NetSuite, including saved searches, workflows, and user administration.
- Netsuite integration and customization experience required.
- Strong experience on saved searches and reports.
- Should be Proficient in Scripts like Client, Userevent, Scheduled and Suitlet scripting.
- Multiple projects developing NetSuite custom solutions and integrations (SuiteScripts, Suite Bundles, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented and design.