Experienced graphic designer for a healthcare technology company owning and executing a wide range of digital design and web-based projects in support of lead generation, branding, and sales enablement activities.
- Conceptualize visual designs from content marketing communications i.e. infographics, white papers, ebooks, etc.
- Own the management and brand integrity of company website
- Execute digital graphic design deliverables in support of email, web, and social marketing efforts
- Manage the creation of new blog posts in Wordpress using visual tools and the latest in SEO best practices
- Execute multi-media graphic design projects in support of campaigns such as digital ads, presentations, signage, trade show booths, sales collateral, as needed.
- Manage photo curation, the digital asset library, management of brand guidelines.
- Maintains industry knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing related publications; establishing networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, including special projects.
- MUST have business-to-business experience in a digital marketing environment, healthcare or healthcare technology a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate design experience in a complex business context - creating art
- Experience with website content management systems, Wordpress preferred.
- Must be a creative graphic designer and be able to think through how to represent large amounts of content visually with ease of ingesting and understanding
- Must be able to receive requests from multiple stakeholders with professionalism
- Must be able to manage multiple projects often with strict deadlines
- Ability to critically think through and recommend a solution to a problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent creative software proficiency (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign at a minimum), ability to use other programs for web page creation and video editing is a huge plus and will be given extra consideration
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work in a team collaborative environment and meet strategic department deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Education, Certifications & Specialized Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience